Sunday, June 1, 2008

Judgement Day Synopsis

Alright so not much happened at the WWE Pay Per View. No titles changed hands, no one was injured. But all in all, it was a fun time. We saw a steel cage match, always exciting. There was a super cute little boy sitting kity corner behind me. After about five minutes, I wanted to rip his legs out of his sockets! Quit kicking my chair!! Then, there were the super cute, super drunk college boys behind us that kept making fun of the wrestlers, they were actually pretty entertaining. Then, Katies cousin, bless his heart, sat two people away from here, one of those two being me. It was constand, "Katie, Katie! What do you think.....Who do you think....Which do you think.....?" Binoculars being shoved at me while I'm trying to take pictures, spit flying in my face, you name it. It was a blast! :) After the show was over, we went to the car to leave. It took us like an hour to get out of the parking lot! Some 'de duh de' in front of us kept letting people in front of us. Now I'm all for being courteous but this guy was letting cars in that had cut in front of people & didn't deserve to be catered to. THEN, we were starving so we stopped at McDonald's. The most Ghetto Micky D's I have ever been to. We had to wait for ev ver to order & about 5 minutes into waiting for our food, the power went out! It was out for a few minutes & then came back on. The incompetent, albeit cute & flirty, employees couldn't figure out how to get the computers to come on or how to stop that infernal beeping! It was a disaster! I didn't think it would ever end.

So there ya go sports fans, that's Judgement day in a nut shell.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Steffani said...

l wouldn't mind watching, maybe once. I am glad you had a good time, but the McDonalds thing sounds horrible. Hey, you should add a list of friends and family so I can click on myself to get back to my blog. Get it?