Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No News Is Good News, Right?

Yeah, I got nothin. Life in my neck of the woods has been pretty uneventful. Aside from the weekly tornado warnings, things have been pretty quiet. I'm in my 4th week of training at my 'new' job. It's going okay. I'll be glad when it's over.
I guess there is one exciting thing going on.....my roommate and best friend is getting MARRIED!!! Her boyfriend of 5ish years proposed to her 2 weeks ago. The date is August 1, 2009. I get to be the Maid of Honor. If you all know me even a little bit, you'll know I'm going to be a terrible Maid of Honor. BUT it's the thought that counts, right?
Oh, and I guess I should mention that I'm seeing a guy. His name is Tyler & he's a super sweet redneck, right up my ally. We're spending the 4th of July together so maybe I'll get some cute pics & post them in my next blog. I guess if you want to know more than that, you'll have to call & ask, although there's no guarantee that I'll answer :)
Until next time......

5 comments:

Steffani said...

Oooo your are seeing somebody?! I have to see pictures. You better post some or bring some with you. Tell Katie congrats!

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

Wow. Yea for Katie. Tell her congrats.

Cheyenne said...

Hooray for Katie! Why are they waiting so long? Also, I'd just like to go on the record as saying...I KNEW IT ALL ALONG...

dalene said...

Hi cousin. Are you coming to the reunion?

Jenny Sue said...

Ooooo, a boy! I enjoy hearing about boys, and seeing pictures as well. Your eager fans are waiting!