Monday, June 30, 2008

Jenny Sue Where Are You?

So this little note is specifically for Jenny. Why can't I access your blog? For some reason it says that you can't publicly view it? Anyway, I wanted to comment back. I miss those reunion days too. I haven't seen you for years! I've never been to Washington that I can remember, maybe I'll have to save up :) I write a lot of insurance in Walla Walla & always think about Erin every time I see that name :) Talk to you later!



P.S. for all those who are wondering, yes, I will be at the reunion. I'm coming out with Mom & Dad. I think we leave the 11th and will head home on the 17th so I think I'll be out there when Olivia is. YAY! See you all in a few weeks. Except for Jenny Sue, who knows when I'll see you....hey that rhymed.

BYE

2 comments:

Jenny Sue said...

Desi! I'm sorry, I forgot to give you the link to my blog. It is: jennysuetoo.livejournal.com

The JennySue name that I comment on all your blogs with comes from my gmail account, and it says "you can't view this blog" because I set up a blog with blogspot and then deleted it to switch to livejournal. Confusing, I know! Hopefully that helps, and hopefully you can visit my blog now!

Also, I feel very special to have a post especially for me! :) I hope we can keep in better touch now that you know where to find me.

Steffani said...

Compulsive writer is Dalene, you know Dale's daughter. Her husband is Shane. Just go to my site and click on Dalene. To add a list of friends and family go to customize and on your side bar click add page element. Then click on link list. It will ask you for the URL and the site name (Just put the name of the person under site name and the web address under URL.) I hope that helps! Let me know!