Thursday, June 26, 2008

You Asked, I Delivered! Actually, Steff Is The Only One Who Asked So You All Get a Freebie :)



So this is Tyler & me. We were on our way out the door to go see a movie & I snapped this super quick. He doesn't like pictures much which is okay because neither do I. There's not much to tell except that we've been dating officially for a little over a month & unofficially since October (I think).

I met him at a friends house. I was actually pretty brazen, surprise surprise. I was sitting on the couch & he was walking by. Without thinking, I reached out & grabbed his belt buckle (I know, I'm a hussy) and asked him if he had earned it. It's a team roping belt buckle. After I realized what I had done, I decided I'd better introduce myself. We've been semi inseparable ever since. Actually, that's not true. I'd hang out with him for a week or two and then flip a 180 on him & avoid him for a while. I guess he saw something worth getting dragged through the mud over & stuck around.
That's about all I have to say about that. Anything else you wanted to know but were afraid to ask?

3 comments:

Steffani said...

If that's not forward that I don't know what is! Grabbin his belt buckle, wowsers! You look so pretty in that pic. by the way! Can't wait to see you!

Jenny Sue said...

Ummm, I'm pretty sure I wanted to see pictures too! Okay, so I didn't ASK, but I did say that I like to see pictures and I think that counts. I'm with Steff, you look gorgeous! I hope you two are having fun!

Cheyenne said...

So, did he earn it?