Sunday, May 18, 2008

Judgement Day Baby!

So it's Judgement Day in the WWE. The clan & I are headed to Omaha to watch. This is the first time I've been to a pay per view live. I've been to Monday Night Raw a few times and some un-televised events in Lincoln but never a pay per view. I know this probably doesn't mean much to you guys but pick your favorite sports team or music group & imagine seeing them live. I'll make sure & give you a full recap & pictures when we get back.

Other than that, there's nothing exciting going on. I start my new job (same company) on June 2ND. I'm not very excited about it. It'll be nice to have job security and be able to keep my benefits & of course, meet new people. BUT, I really like what I do now. I love the people I work with in the office, they're some of my closest friends. We have a really unique office dynamic. I've never worked in a place that was so social. I'm going to miss some of the underwriters too. There's one that lives out in Pennsylvania & he almost made me cry the other day. He just such a sweet guy. It's nice to know I've had an influence on some of the people I work with.

OOOO! I almost forgot! The pool in our apartment complex opened yesterday! I'm super excited to go swimming! I got a cute new swim suit (a few sizes smaller than last year!) and I can't wait to break it in!

Alright kids, off to Omaha I go. Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Good luck with the new job, and no pressure about posting play-by-plays...

Steffani said...

Hey, I want to see the play by plays. You better post em. How's the new job?