Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WWE for President?

So I'm home sick today & you all get to listen to my discombobulated thoughts.

So I know you all laugh at the fact that I'm a WWE fan but apparently the WWE has become a respected political forum. That's right, the presidential candidates made a visit to Monday Night Raw. Hilary Clinton, Barack Yermamma & McCain addressed the WWE fans complete with wrestling lingo and all ("Can you smell what Barack is cookin'") Yeah, I'm serious. It didn't end there. Later on in the night, the actually had a match between Hilary & Obama. Or at least people dressed up like them. Bill even made an appearance in the match. So I haven't decided if having the candidates on Raw is a mockery of the WWE or of the presidential elections. After listening to their incredible orations, I'm more confused than ever about who to vote for; dumb dumber or dumberer. I think we should all write in John Wayne :)

6 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Ah, yes, John Wayne. When your typing your post, look at the little menu just above the tying space (with the font icons, etc., on it). Click on the icon of a picture, if you're not sure which one it is...they are small...just do a mouse over. This takes you to another menu where you can choose your picture. It's pretty self-explanitory.

Daven and Savanna Lake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daven and Savanna Lake said...

I really have nothing to say. Presidential candidates on WWE doesn't even dignify a response. I mainly wanted to see if my picture works...

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

oh look, it does

Steffani said...

Okay, so I thought the generation before us were the only ones that watched John Wayne movies! My mom and dad use to make me watch them and I hated it. Okay, so I think John Wayne's a cool guy, I do! I know... he reminds my mom of grandpa and I love how he stands and talks. I think the Kearl girls are the only ones from this generation that actually watched the movies and enjoyed them:) Don't hate me! ;-) Just thought I'd ruffle your feathers!

Steffani said...

time to post again! Do you love how I remind you?