Friday, May 2, 2008

A Little Left of Center

This picture has been strategically placed 'left of center'. I'll give you three guesses why.
Any of you who know Savanna know never to leave her alone with your camera. Or, in this case, your camera phone. My phone is quite literally plastered with pictures along this line. One is my background, another my screen saver & still others caller ID.
If you happen to see this woman, immediately move your cameras and phones to a safe place. She is beleived to be dangerous when within reach of any photographic equipment. She was last seen in Rexburg, Idaho but could be anywhere. If you see someone matching her description, call your local photocryme stoppers immediately. Her weapons of choice include digital cameras, disposable cameras, Polaroids, camera phones and even blackberries.
If you have any information regarding her whereabouts, please call 1-800-mix-a-lot and help us keep our streets safe.





5 comments:

Steffani said...

That picture is hilarious! I can't believe it! I will be sure to dead-bolt my door tonight!

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

Buwahahahhahaha... YoU WiLl NeVeR cAtCh Me...Ahhh hahha, Ahhh hahahaha, Ahhhhhh hahahahahhahahahaha (cough, cough...)

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

I think I look like the donkey from Emperor's New Groove.

Cheyenne said...

If it looks like a donkey and talks like a donkey...

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

Uncalled for