Thursday, April 3, 2008

What it do?

Random expressions:


1. What it do? To be used when you want to inquire about some one's well being.

2. Holly buckets of (anything), Batman! To be used when you're surrounded by a bunch o crap

3. You don't know me (emphasis on 'know') Just say it spontaneously, people love it!

4. Are you calling me fat? Particularly hilarious when the conversation has nothing to do with you, food or weight. i.e. Q: 'Wanna go to a movie?' A: 'Are you calling me fat?!?"

5. Speak words A great way to answer your phone or use as your phone mail

6. You are sexy face quote from American Idol - say it with an accent - hilarious

7. Insert any Anchor Man quote here? (who put the question mark in the post?) Always appropriate

8. What it is and what it oughta be The correct answer to #1

9. Buckets Variation on #2 can be substituted for Crap, Dang, Darn etc.

10. What the deuce? Actually from Family Guy - euphemism for what the heck?

2 comments:

Steffani said...

You are so funny! I love all of your terminology. I can just imagine you saying all of that.

Steffani said...

P.S. I am only 25% country. I kind of feel bad about it.