Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Family Reunion Fun

Okay, so I owe some people an apology. I may have made a comment in one of my previous blog tirades complaining about the length of the reunion. It's really to bad none of you Utah cousins got to spend much time with me growing up. If you had, you would know I have a tendency of planting my foot firmly in my mouth on a regular basis. Tiffers, Steffie and maybe Jennie know what I'm talking about. Cheyenne and Savanna were obviously in the front row spectators.
Anyway, I just wanted to rescind my comment. I really enjoyed my time in Utah and even though the reunion didn't last a full weekend, I had a blast. Probably the best time I've had in years. I wish I had pictures but, like the smart chickie I am, I brought my camera across 3 states only to leave it in the car and forget about it.

So THANK YOU to those of you who had a hand in planning and executing this year's Rex Round Up. And THANK YOU to all you cousins who came and made it such a fun time. I can't wait to see you all next year!

1 comment:

shane and dalene said...

It was great to see you there!