Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Only Interesting Thing I've Done Lately

So I haven't posted in forever. Mostly because I have nothing to write about. I'm still in training at work. For those of you keeping track, I've been there since June 2nd and I'm tired of it. We only have about 2 or 3 weeks left - wohoo!

Just about the only thing of consequence that I have done in the last few weeks is go to see Poison while they were at the Qwest Center in Omaha. Now I was raised on country music and oldies so I am only recently discovering my love for 80's hair bands and rock. It's not so much that I've never been exposed to it, just not well versed. Turns out, I really like Poison. Sebastian Bach opened for them. If you don't know who he his, he was the lead singer for Skid Row. Turns out I like their music too.

So, here are a few pictures from that night. Hopefully these few paragraphs have enlightened you and clued you into a side of me you weren't aware of. Maybe they will sustain you until the next time something interesting happens to me. Until then.......see ya!

Sebastian Bach


Brett Michaels of POISON!





1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

Every rose has it's thorn and every cowboy has a sad, sad song. I wish Bretty Boy would just stick to songs and not try to do things like...speak.